More Website Templates @ TemplateMonster.com. November19, 2012!
Foreign Exchange Noida Sector 18 Sector 62 Indirapuram Gaur City Greater Noida West Call @ 9312266779
FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEALER AUTHORISED MONEY CHANGER IN NOIDA BEST EXCHANGE RATES
AT 62 EXPRESS , WE PROVIDE QUALITY SERVICES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS AT BEST RATES . LOCATED IN PRIME COMMERCIAL AREA IN NOIDA SECTOR 62 and Gaur City Galaxy plaza greater Noida West , WE TRY TO DELIVER BEST POSSIBLE SERVICES WITHIN TIME .
HOME DELIVERY SERVICE ALSO AVAILABLE. AFTER ONLINE DOCUMENTATION.
• DHl Couriers
• First Flight Couriers
• Money Exchange
• Courier Services
• Air Ticketing
• PHOTO STUDIO SERVICES
• Instant Passport Visa PHOTOS
ABOUT WESTERN UNION :
One Can Send Money Fast With Western Union Money Transfer, its quick and easy to send money to your family back home in India.
Our money transfer options offer you the convenience and dependability you need -- and the peace of mind you deserve.
Send money through Agent locations around the world
Use cash to send a money transfer from thousands of nearby Agent locations around the world -- and your family and friends can pick it up at any of the 50,000 locations in India.
Send money over the phone from the U.S. and Canada
Sending money is just a phone call away.
- From the U.S and Canada, dial 1-800-CALL-CASH
- For service in Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Tamil, Telegu, Konkani, Malyalam or Punjabi, call 1-800-425-1851
Receiving in India:
- As a government requirement, maximum payout amount is not more than $2,500 US dollars (or IN Rupee equivalent) per transaction. Sender threshold amount has therefore been set at Indian Rupees 111,317 to ensure exchange fluctuations do not result in the transaction being declined to the receiver.
- Maximum cash payout for all Indian nationals and all residents (Indian or Foreign) is 50,000 IN Rupee; Payouts over 50,000 IN Rupee will be paid by local crossed check only.
- There is no cash payout limit for foreign passport holders in India.
- As a government requirement, a payee can only receive a maximum of 12 transactions per calendar year.
- Receiver must present valid identification.
- Receiver must present correct money transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Will Call transfers to the states and Islands of Tamil Nadu, Kerela, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman/Nicobar or Pondicherry will be charged a special flat fee per transaction, regardless of principal amount being sent. The implementation of this special pricing for India is on a state level for India's coastal regions.
- Sender's full address must be included on all money transfers to India.
- Pursuant to Indian government regulations, money transfer payments are reserved for private consumer use only and cannot be used for commercial or business purposes, for purchase of property, or for investments.
- Test Question is not allowed.
- Paying location is required to maintain a photocopy of identification documents presented by the Receiver.
- A new International Money Transfer destination has been created called 'India Tsunami Region' for transfers to these regions. Please verify the destination state with the sender before sending to India.
- Money Transfer payments are reserved for private consumer use only and cannot be paid for commercial or business purposes, for purchase of property, or for investments.